From prolific creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, new procedural drama 9-1-1 is a fast-paced exploration into the lives and careers of first responders – cops, paramedics, firefighters – the people who put their lives on the line to save others. Starring Academy and Emmy Award nominee and Golden Globe winner Angela Bassett (“American Horror Story,” “What’s Love Got to Do with It”), the series is based on the real-life, high-pressure experiences of emergency response providers who are thrust into heart-stopping situations that are equal parts unpredictable, intense and uplifting. These emergency responders must try to balance saving those who are at their most vulnerable with solving the problems in their own lives. Emmy Award- and Golden Globe-nominated actor Peter Krause (“The Catch,” “Six Feet Under”) and Emmy Award-nominated actress Connie Britton (“Nashville,” “Friday Night Lights,” “American Horror Story”) have been cast in lead roles. Oliver Stark (“Into The Badlands”), Aisha Hinds (“Shots Fired,” “Underground”), Kenneth Choi (“The People v. OJ Simpson: American Crime Story”) and Rockmond Dunbar (“Prison Break,” “The Path”) have been cast in series regular roles. 9-1-1 is produced by 20th Century Fox Television in association Ryan Murphy Television and Brad Falchuk Teley-Vision.
- Angela Bassett as Officer Athena Grant
- Peter Krause as Captain Bobby Nash
- Oliver Stark as Firefighter Evan Buckley
- Aisha Hinds as Firefighter Henrietta Wilson
- Kenneth Choi as Firefighter Howie Han
- Rockmond Dunbar as Michael Grant
- Connie Britton as Abby Clark (Season 1)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt as Maddie Buckley (Season 2)
- After the Disney and 20th Century Fox deal, Ryan Murphy is reportedly negotiating a new contract, potentially making a jump to Netflix or other streaming services.
- The show was renewed for a second season on January 16, 2018.
- It was reported that Connie Britton originally signed on for a one-year deal. After the end of the first season, her character, Abby Clark, left for Ireland as a response to her deal being up. Whether she returns for another season will depend on whether Ryan Murphy can get her to sign on.
- It was reported that Jennifer Love Hewitt will join the regular series in season 2 as Maddie Buckley, Buck's sister and a 911 operator.
- ↑ http://onset-hollywood.com/9-1-1-season-1-2017-filming-locations-fox-original-series/
- ↑ https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/09/the-spoilertv-daily-newsreel-8th.html
- ↑ https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/10/9-1-1-aisha-hinds-kenneth-choi-oliver.html
- ↑ https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/08/9-1-1-peter-krause-to-star.html
- ↑ https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/the-x-files-911-premiere-dates-announced.html
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/01/911-renewed-for-2nd-season.html
- ↑ https://www.fox.com/9-1-1#article-59728b7068db7e0021a1566c
- ↑ https://twitter.com/911FOXUpdates/status/946091493210460161
- ↑ https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/03/9-1-1-connie-britton-signed-one-year.html
- ↑ https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/9-1-1-season-two-jennifer-love-hewitt-replacing-connie-britton-on-fox-tv-series/